How Do I see what items the library has recently added?
OPL's online catalog shows you all of the in-house items available to check out. Frequent users will likely find it useful to check what has recently been added. To do this, start by clicking on the button below:
- On the top left, click on the Visual tab.
- Under this tab, there are five different ways to filter your search. Click on the Recent Additions button.
- This will perform a special search within the catalog to bring up only what has been added to OPL's collection in the last 30 days.
- As with other searches in the online catalog, you may filter down to what interests you.
- On the left side, use the Search Options box to search within the results, filter by material type or age group, or by circulation status (whether the item is checked in).
- Above the search results, you may sort the results by Title, Author, Copyright date, or Call number.
As always, if you have any problems or questions, please contact the OPL staff. We are always glad to help!